Re: ROM image web page needed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ROM image web page needed...

Before ml.org shut down, tiroms.ml.org was left with a nearly blank page
that said TI made them shut down, and please contribute to this petition
to TI to let us put the ROM page back up.  About the same time, 86 Central
shut down its ROM section due to pressure from TI, even though the webmaster
there had found a way to ensure the person downloading had an 86.  (His
current e-mail is matt@acz.org, maybe he still has a copy of the letter TI
sent him.)  I conclude from this that TI just went on a massive sweep of ROM
pages all at once.  (I never really paid attention to them before that, so I
don't even know how many there were.)  You could try Paul King at TI, he
might give you a copy of their policy.  What IS your term paper about, the
trading of illegal material on the net and how companies make them stop?