Re: ROM image web page needed...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ROM image web page needed...

At 04:41 PM 1/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
>TI shut 'em all down a while back.  You might try looking for console game
>ROMs (Ninetndo, Sega).  You can probably use a search engine to find some.

Was there any official documentation on the subject?  A magazine or a web
page that they said that they were going to shut down all TI-ROM image
public domain web sites?  I've already got some console ROM image web
sites, but the real controversy seems to be here more.  I think Nintendo
and other companies gave up a long time ago trying to get rid of the other
web sites.  I need some fresh material to work with and TI-ROM image web
pages are it (or some related material since all of the web pages are
gone...thanks TI, you are a **BIG** help with my term paper <sarcasm>).  (I
did find one page, but TI can't take it down).

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://click-on.to/shinelight