Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LaPlace Transforms in TI89 and HP48 compared by Perez-Franco

In article <36A2BA80.BB91180@xmissionnospam.com>,
Thanh Nguyen  <midvale@xmissionNOSPAM.com> wrote:
>So what?  I'm sure the TI89 is faster than the HP48 at almost everything!
>However, the HP48 is at least 8 years old and the TI89 is less than one.  I
>think that's pathetic, someone who buys a TI has to wait 8 years to buy
>something that beats the HP.  That's not completely true either, considering
>many people, including me, still like the HP48 over the TI89 (I've used the
TI92
>for a few weeks) and the HP can still do many things that the TI can't.
>Anyways, the HP calculator is a solid investment, and when/if HP comes out
with
>a newer version, I'll be investing in 2 of those as well.

OK, how about _inverse_ Laplace transforms?

The HP48 with Erable does that.  I have not determined how to get the
TI-89 to do inverse Laplace transforms as of yet (I had found the
first two method of doing Laplace transforms on the TI-89).

Randolph J. Herber, herber@dcdrjh.fnal.gov, +1 630 840 2966, CD/CDFTF PK-149F,
Mail Stop 318, Fermilab, Kirk & Pine Rds., PO Box 500, Batavia, IL 60510-0500,
USA.  (Speaking for myself and not for US, US DOE, FNAL nor URA.)  (Product,
trade, or service marks herein belong to their respective owners.)

Follow-Ups: References: