Re: Fwd: TI SUCKS!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fwd: TI SUCKS!!

I would like to point out that www.hpcalc.org is maintained by just ONE
person, while www.ticalc.org is maintained by a WHOLE STAFF (12 people).  I
could see how one site could easily get more hits than another.  It isn't
popularity that determines one thing better than another.
-Ben Moss
p.s.  Although I do like HP calculators best, I'm not trying to "prove"
hp's better than ti's or anything; I just wanted to point out an error in
philosophy (in my opinion).

At 05:33 PM 1/19/99 EST, you wrote:

>From: Jeanne9005@aol.com
>To: TI_Bomberman@YAHOO.COM
>Subject: Re: TI SUCKS!!
>Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:30:46 EST
>
>OK, lets try this.  The HP is faster and much better at many things than the
>TI's.  But you all keep bitchin that "Oh, the HP's processor is 8 years
>old...." Blah, the z80 is over 25 years old.  So what?!?  They are both good
>in their own respects.  Think of it this way.  The HP is loved by millions,
>right?  The TI's are loved by millions, right?  The way to settle this is to
>look at the number of hits on the respectful .org homepages, those being
>hpcalc.org and ticalc.org.  Unless I'm severly mistaken, there are more hits
>on ticalc.org every week than hpcalc.org has had since they started.  TI
>FOREVER!!!
>

>In a message dated 1/19/99 5:09:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>TI_Bomberman@YAHOO.COM writes:
>
>> TI SUCKS!!  HP RULES!!!!!!

===
   //       Ben Moss, KC0DOD      //