Re: I need a new calculator...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I need a new calculator...

if you can fight your urges, i would suggest waiting until college.
colleges often will tell you which one they suggest, or they often use in
classes.  for instance, at my college, the TI-86 is the standard.
however, some classes don't care what you have, and some 'require' them
for the class.  if you can't wait, (and you coudl probably get away with
getting a calculator different from everyone at college, and if you bought
it now, you'd probably be experienced with it by then), i would check the
archives to this list, or wait for someone to respond within the next few
hours.

--
[Aaron S Hawley]___[ashawley@zoo.uvm.edu]___[http://www.uvm.edu/~ashawley]
[University of Vermont]___[802.656.7396]___[Millis 428]____[Burlington,VT]