*.92T files for Ti92, header composition?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

*.92T files for Ti92, header composition?

I'm writing an edition program for text files on Ti92 (*.92T) but i've got
problems with the meaning of the header of the file...

I noticed this elements:

"**92**": The most difficult to understand!!!

An ASCII char 1 (written chr(1)) from now- certainely a siparator

" <Name of folder> " - Must let 2 spaces before and after? The last one
separate name of folder from the rest of the file?

The, a variable number or chars? what do they mean? From the name of the
file to the end of thes characters, 8 bytes... Maximum lenght of folder
names... Only the number of chars matter?

Then, the comment string, fixed lenght, ended by chr(1)

" R   ", a chr(12), a R then 3 chr(12)

name of file, 8 chras ended by  chr(11)

18 chars, whith "%Z" always at the same place... (chars number 8 et 9)...

---body of text---

3 last char, differents froma file to  A l'aide!!!other...

Here it is. I must know the meaning of this header. I would like making file
from nothing, not only editing them...
More, using always the same header (except for the filename and the folder
name) for all the new files is'nt sure.

HELPPPPPP !!!