Introducing HGH: The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Introducing HGH: The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!

"The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
"The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!"
"Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
"Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"

These are  statements from  physician researchers -  as they  try to
find appropriate  words to describe some of the amazing health
benefits they have noted in their research work with this incredible
substance!

"The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) may turn out to be the "magic pill" for
fat loss, we have all been waiting for. Inside the body, HGH is like
Metabolic Liposuction, vacuuming off excess fat from under the belly,
waist,, hips, thighs etc.! It revs up metabolism to youthful levels,
and resculptors the body by selectively reducing the fat in the waist
, abdomen, hips and thighs, while at the same time increasing muscle
mass!

"The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!"
HGH affects nearly every cell in our bodies, rejuvenating the skin
and bones, regenerating the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys,
bringing organ and tissue function back to youthful levels!

"Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
HGH smoothes out facial wrinkles, it restores the elasticity,
thickness and contours of youthful skin, and it reverses the loss of
extracellular water that makes old people look like dried up prunes!

"The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"
HGH may be the most powerful aphrodisiac ever discovered, reviving
flagging sexuality and potency in older men!

And the list/the story just goes on and on!

Prior to now, this miracle hormone was only available by injections
through licensed physicians. It was also very expensive - costing
over $1,000.00  to $2,500.00 per month! But now, these near
miraculous HGH effects and more can be safely enjoyed by every adult,
because our company has come out  with a product that contains potent
HGH releasers, precursors and secretagogues! Inside the body, these
cause the release of the natural HGH which has the same above
mentioned health benefits and more. Our HGH product is 100% Safe!
Works with your body. It is a liquid, taken orally, and it is now
available to the general public, without prescription, and at a very
affordable price!

HGH has been shown by researchers to have the following specific
benefits when regularly used over a period of  6 months:

~ 14.4% Loss of excess fat on average, after 6  months,  without
  dieting or exercise!
~ 8.8% Average Increase in Muscle Mass after 6 months  without
  exercise!
~ Eliminate Cellulite!
~ Higher Energy Level
~ Younger, Tighter, Thicker skin
~ Wrinkle Removal
~ Hair Regrowth
~ Improved Cholesterol Profile, with higher HDL (good) cholesterol,
  and lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
~ Stronger Bones and Increase in Bone Density
~ Lowered Blood pressure
~ Greater Cardiac Output
~ Superior Immune Function
~ Re-Growth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, and other organs that

  shrink with age.
~ Faster Wound Healing
~ Increased Memory Retention
~ Sharper Vision
~ Mood Elevation
~ Improved Sleep
~ Enhanced Sexual performance!

Below are a few testimonials from people using our HGH product:

" I have been on the product for about three months now and I love it
. I've lost around 21 pounds and have a lot more energy"
 ~ R.W.; Alabama

"I have been taking your HGH product for 4 months and the results are
astounding. I have lost 12 pounds of fat without dieting, have much
more energy for my daily workout which I am also getting better
results from, my hair is starting to go back to its original color,
and not to offend anyone, but my sex life has gone through the roof!
I will never be without a bottle of this product! "
 ~ J.R.; Texas.

"I am recovering from a broken neck sustained two years ago  in the
last 5 years I have gained up to 180 pounds. Since I started taking
your product, I have gone from a size 16 to a 10 in one month and I
am still loosing inches. My weight as of today is 148 pounds and I'm
walking for the first time without my cane. I didn't plan on selling
this product, but people keep seeing me and end up signing up."~ M.W
.A.;  Arizona.

" I have been on the product for a little over three months. I have
noticed a lot of positive health benefits. First, I have lost a
stubborn ten pounds, that just would not go away for years no matter
what I did. The cellulite puckers on my upper thighs are almost
totally gone! My vision is much clearer. I am sleeping like a baby,
and I wake up very rested. I have a lot more energy, and don't feel
as hungry as I used to feel. My hair is thicker and has taken on an
added bounce and youthful glow. People keep commenting on how young I
look and how I seem to be looking younger and younger with each
passing day. My libido is so much
improved, and my husband loves it. I could go on and on. But suffice
it to say that I will never be without a bottle of this incredible
product!"   ~ C.C.A  Oklahoma.

Our HGH Product retails for only $99.00 per 16 fluid oz. bottle.
Wholesale Distributorships Available. If interested, please state so
when you call.

To order, Call our 24Hour Automated Order Placement Line at:
918-748-1977. Quote Code#:HGH/19996.

But Wait! There Is More! If You Order Before January 20,1999; You
will also receive with your shipment a FREE AUDIOCASSETTE ON HGH, by
a famous physician researcher and a world authority on HGH.

We accept Visa , MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Your product will be shipped within 72 Hours on regular business days
.

We also offer Overnight Shipping in the US only.

ORDER TODAY! And Start Enjoying These Amazing & Miraculous Health
Benefits Of HGH From Tomorrow!

CALL:      918-748-1977.    24 Hours A Day!  Seven Days A Week!
Remember to quote ID Code#: HGH/19996.

Thank You. If you  selected standard shipping, you should receive
your product, in two to three weeks. If you selected overnight
shipping, you will receive your product the next business day!

remove at:
mailto:off667@hotbot.com?subject=remove