Re: Which TI should I get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I get?

On 11 Jan 1999 23:10:21 GMT, stl137@aol.com (STL137) wrote:

>64-bit math will suck. One of these days, I'll comment my source code so Kirk
>Meyer can port it.
>I refuse to reply any more - I will not participare in this HPvsTI argument
any
>more.

Really?  Will you keep your word this time?  I doubt it.  On 12/27,
you said "Beat PRIME6 - then I'll agree that HPs are intrinsically
faster than TIs. "  Now when someone does it, you try to say the HP is
faster doing your worthless work, since the clock speeds are faster.
No, you are wrong.  And you are evading the fact that again, you are
an idiot.  Will you keep your word this time.  You rarely do, I doubt
you will again.

Follow-Ups: References: