Re: graph link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: graph link

The file is embedded in the e-mail.  You must SAVE it to disk before reading
it.  The simplest way is to open the e-mail, right-click on the attachment
image, and select SAVE AS... from the context menu.
It does not have to be compressed to send it, but it does speed up
transmission (smaller file, less transfer).  ZIP is the accepted format
for submitting programs to archives like ticalc.org and the TI-Files.  This
gives the added benefit of allowing you to include a documentation file with
the program file, since ZIP allows multiple files.