Re: TI Graph Link Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Graph Link Problems

Read this, see if it helps:
http://members.xoom.com/tifaq/#3.4

By the way, while there really isn't any such thing as COM 5, Windows 95 and
later sometimes invents COM ports higher than 4.  I'm not too sure what
these phantom ports are or why Windows pretends they are there, but they do
seem to work with PnP devices.  I suspect Windows is really using a valid
COM port (1-4) and just identifying it wrong.