Re: Linking Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Linking Problems

Really?  That doesn't seem right.  The serial port setting in the BIOS only
dictates which COM port goes to the external serial plug-ins.  Changing the
physical port from COM 2 to COM 4 should still leave COM 2 available internally
for the modem.  True, you can't use them both at the same time due to IRQ
conflict, but that's how it's supposed to work.