Re: Which TI should I get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I get?

        I think that ice is your problem!!:::: yep!...

        I think that your talking about probably model 85 ,..no!????
        Have you tryed TI-89!???,....

        When i execute this in myne models 92 and 89....

(just an simple example for you to compare HP-48XXX with TI-89 or 9XXX)
                                .
        Integral(x^2*sin(x),x)  |x^2*sin(x)dx=(2-x^2)cos(x)+2x*sin(x)....

        - What does your HP answers you!???...