Re: How to lock code in TI-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to lock code in TI-83?

Nope, you don't NEED a graphlink, there are programs that will edit-lock an -unlock
programs right on the calc without you ever needing a link (well, you do need to
type in the code for that program manually). It can be found at www.ticalc.org (in
one of the archive subdirectories). I think its called EDITLOCK or something like
that. Just download the program and open it with the graph link software (you can
get that at www.ti.com) and then type it into your calc line by line.

Daniel