Re: Help with menus and labels.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help with menus and labels.

OK, I have never programmed an 86 before, but going by what I know about the 83
and QBasic, I would try to put the QuadFind label right below the menu function,
and then do a goto command to the end of the file (where the actual routine
is--just name it QuadFind2 or something). Like I said, it is only a guess, but
you can try it.....

Daniel