Re: Linking Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Linking Problems

<<Yes, you can
change your IRQ settings but not everyone knows how to do that.>>
That's THEIR problem. Just like it's your problem if your car gets a flat in
the middle of nowhere and you don't know how to change a tire. "Stupidity is no
excuse", a wise Ferengi once said.
<<And yes, you
can disable ports but that's annoying.>>
You are also getting increasingly annoying.
<<  Please think about what you are going
to write before snapping back at a post because you want to be a smart
ass.(excuse my language)>>
Some people deserve to be snapped at.
--------
STL137@aol.com  ~  http://137.tsx.org  ~  http://quote.cjb.net
I block all unapproved E-mail. If you wish to talk to me, post to
alt.test.9 with the subject "Moo" and your E-mail address in the
body. I will allow you as soon as I sign on next.

Follow-Ups: References: