Re: TI Cable Only?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Cable Only?

On Sun, 27 Dec 1998 16:12:40 -0500, "Man in the Moon"
<hummer@hotbot.com> wrote:

>All he wanted was an answer

Yes, but he wanted answers that are easily answered with a little
common sense and/or a quick look at TI's web site. I wonder how people
manage to set up their newsreaders if they can't even find TI's web
site. If the original poster was interested in finding the answers to
those questions, he would have done a little research. We could all be
a little nicer, I agree. However, I think *certain* people have gotten
so lazy they just want everything done for them at the click of a
button...

Follow-Ups: References: