Re: THIS VIRUS THING IS A HOAX!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: THIS VIRUS THING IS A HOAX!!!!!

Daniel Ramsbrock wrote:

> To all you people out there that actually believe this bullshit:
> I HAVE RECEIVED BOTH EMAILS AND OPENED THEM. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO MY
>  COMPUTER, AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO MY COMPUTER!!!!!! It is impossible
> to make emails auto-run a program upon opening--damage can only be done if
you
>  open a program that is attached to the e-mail. You're welcome to
> look this up in any book that covers e-mail, the internet, or TCP/IP. DON'T
BE
>  FOOLED BY THESE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER DO TO IN THEIR
> SPARE TIME THAN TRY TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE!!!!!

The funny messages like this are the ones that go along saying (after
mentioning
that they
will destroy your PC) "It will kill your dog, poison your fish, burn down you
house,
lose
your luggage, etc."

Those, of course, are jokes, though.

--
 - Michael Astrauskas (AKA Julian) ICQ UIN: 1946065, Trevelyan
   My Anime-type art: www.geocities.com/timessquare/6300/

Follow-Ups: References: