Re: LINKING PROBLEMS with TI-GraphLink and WIN98

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LINKING PROBLEMS with TI-GraphLink and WIN98

Try to move your modem to COM 3 or 4 (you'll have to change the jumpers
if it's not Plug and Play) to free up COM 2 for the Graph Link.  Anyway,
I'm not sure how much System Properties matters.  The BIOS controls which
COM port goes to which external serial port.  It is often as simple as
changing the secondary serial port from COM 2 (used by the modem) to COM 4
(free).
By the way, don't think vague answers are intentionally unhelpful.  Any
number of things can conspire to make the Graph Link not work, and it is
very often hard to track it down.  Especially when trying to describe it to
somebody else.