Re: homemade link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: homemade link cable

cheaper quality?? DDDUUUHHH!!!

--
__________________________

Don`t forget when you make a long distance call to use the cool new service from
Brownings Telecom International/Moneymaker Enterprises, called ``You Suck!" It`s
easy like doing Cindy Crawford. Just dial 10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10 the secret
PIN number, your credit card number, a secondary credit card number, the
expiration date for the first and the second (in that order), your birth date,
your pet`s birthdate, your social security number, the local time, the Julian
date, 1, the area code, and the number.

Requiescat in pace, Gene Roddenberry.

Check out the U.S.S. Crew at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com