Re: Lock code in TI-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lock code in TI-83?

Actually, there is a program in the ticalc.org archives in the
asm/sos/misc(something like that) archives that does this right on the calc.
Kirk Lane (snake64@geocities.com) wrote:
: As far as I know, the only way to do it is to load the prog onto the PC,
: open it in TI-Graph Link software, and there is a little box in the lower
: left that says 'Protected'. Click that and you can't edit the code.

: --
: Kirk Lane
: snake64@geocities.com
: ICQ: 28171652