Re: homemade link cable problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: homemade link cable problem

I used Wintran8x I have adjusted the delay but it does not seem to make a
difference
I also used cal (under a dos box, dos mode & with a 6.22 boot disk) It
still didn't work.

What sort of port settings should I use if I am using the COM ports (eg
baud rate...bit etc.)

Desh

Philipp Keller <pkiller@innocent.com> wrote in article
<S9oB2.374$EF1.476@198.235.216.4>...
> What software are you using? I use wintran8x or something like that
> and it works fine but you have to try to send without the calc plugged
> in and then cancel the operation to so the port is initialized right.
> If it's working on one comp and not the other it is either because of
> speed, wich can be adjusted in most programs, or your port settings.
>
> Philipp Keller

Follow-Ups: References: