Re: programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: programs

Snappy Kakkie wrote:

> I was wondering why it would not draw any circles!  I cant figure out
> how to draw only a line segment, i can however draw the lines...i
> think it has something to do with the point on/off comands...but im
> not sure how to use them...???

The point-on and point-off commands work like this:
PtOn(1,2) or PtOn(x,y)
PtOff(3,4) or PtOff(x,y)
The numbers represent (x,y) corrodinates on the screen.  The two above
commands would turn on the pixel at (1,2), and the one at (3,4).  Since
it uses (x,y) cordinates, your window is important.  A handy zoom mode
is ZDecimal or ZDecm.  That makes every pixel exactly .1 from the last.
Move your cursor around the graph screen to see what I mean.

The Line command is simular:
Line(1,2,3,4) or Line(x1,y1,x2,y2)

This would draw a line from (1,2) to (3,4)

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.