Re: Lower case letters and Basic??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Lower case letters and Basic??

There are a few lowercase letters you can use, such as e (2nd-divide),
u (2nd-7), v (2nd-8), w (2nd-9), in addition to italic i (2nd-.) and
n (Seq graph mode-X). Also, look around in the Catalog, and under Vars.
Under Vars, especially check Statistics, submenus EQ and Test. Those are
most of the single-character lowercase letters I've found. The lack of
lowercase is one of the most annoying features of the 83, as compared to
my trusty, hardworking old 85.

--
Rob Lion            bnrnl@ix.netcom.com
M-A's Dez III          rob.lion@sun.com