Help with UTILLIB and HEXLIB for TI-89 needed....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help with UTILLIB and HEXLIB for TI-89 needed....

Hello all!

I am having troubles with UTIL and HEX libraries. Some programs run well
while others say "UTILLIB not found", although it exists. Then I found
another UTILLIB, placed it on my calc and the programs that worked are
saying "UTILLIB invalid", but ones that did not work - work perfectly. What
should I do?
I have 2 sets of UTILLIB and HEXLIB on my calc and I made a Basic program
that swaps them... Is there a better way to work around this?

Thank you in advance!
Mark.