Re: Thank You, for your help... have one more ques.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Thank You, for your help... have one more ques.

Hit the x-bar menu button, and then press enter. If that`s not really what you
were thinking about, you should take a look at the statistica portion of your
manual.

--

Nil amandum dicit quasi nubendum tuum consubrinum.

Requiescat in pace, Gene Roddenberry.

Check out the U.S.S. Crew at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com