Re: This newsgroup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: This newsgroup

This is a pity!  There was a time, back in the '70s and '80s, when TI
manuals were the best of the best.  They hired educators to write them and
you could learn all about a TI product just by reading the manual that came
with it and not have to rely on third-party books.  8-(

--
Tom Lake
ICQ #25589135
Harry D Jeffery <jarhead@epix.net> wrote in message
79us0a$kfl$1@news1.epix.net">news:79us0a$kfl$1@news1.epix.net...

>>   Actually, in the case of TI machines I have some sympathy with those
>>   who find it difficult to find what they need as the TI manuals are
>really
>>   not very good in this respect.  The machines are great but the manuals
>>   could and should be improved a lot.
>
>Dick,
>
>You got that one right.  TI manuals are wholly inadequate.  Do you have any
>recommendations for other tutorial texts that may be available?
>
>Thanks.

Follow-Ups: References: