Josh Cunningham

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Josh Cunningham

I'm posting these for someone else because he's too lazy or something,
anyway please cc any responses to rogue_ant@hotmail.com
Hi, my name is Josh Cunningham.  I am a Basic programmer, mostly
because I don't have time, or a computer to learn assembly.  I am in
electronics at my college.  What I need is an assembly program that will
output a number that I put in the ans variable.

I would like to be able to put a decimal number in the ans var. run a
small assmbly program that sends the binary equivalent out the link
port.  So if I put 9 in the ans, then run this prog, it would send out
1001; if I put 53, it would send out 110101.  Also, I would like to be
able to recieve data.  It could be just as simple, either recieve 8 or
16 bits.  I don't think that this would be too hard.  If you can help,
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Josh Cunningham

STL, I have made vast improvements on your Prime6 programe.  If  you
want them, email me or allow me to email you.

Josh Cunningham