TI82 or 89 ? which is more user friendly ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI82 or 89 ? which is more user friendly ?

Hi,
  I'm trying to see whether I should buy a TI82 or TI89. I gather that
TI89 is for intensive math calculation. I need one for my engineering
study. However, I think TI82 seems to be easier to use consider those
buttons I saw on the picture resemble closely to the scientific cal.
e.g. function such as log, sqrt,x-1,x2 ... This would save me time
wondering what button to use during Exams (compare to TI89) !
  I wonder TI89 and 82 user care to comment ?

Thanks.