Re: calc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: calc.

You plug it into your serial port.  If you have a 25-pin male connector
(one with little pins) on the back of your computer, that's the one you
want.  If you don't, then you should have at least one 9-pin connector,
and you'll need to buy an adaptor at your nearest Robbery Shack or
computer store.  You should expect to pay $2 or $3 for it.

Unless you have a Mac, in which case you'll need a different adapter, and
there are probably better people than me to tell you what you need.

There is a FAQ somewhere that covers this nicely, but I don't seem to be
able to find it at the moment.  Anybody want to help me with this?