Re: Needed TI-85 Image Rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Needed TI-85 Image Rom

Come on people!  How many times do we have to cover this?  Don't any of
you know how the economy of computer software works (FSF notwithstanding)?

The image ROM's are copyrighted software owned by TI.  You can get one by
purchasing the calculator containing it.  Period.  No other method of
obtaining a ROM is legal.