Re: Factoring Does NOT work on the TI-89!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Factoring Does NOT work on the TI-89!

        I am in Algebra II, not I.  Anyway, is there a way to set the 89 not to
store the vars?  This is my problem.  The calc is storing the vars, so it does
the problem wrong.  Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
Joe
capasso@cyberenet.net