De: MARTIN <mhlopez@FIERRO.FRSF.UTN.EDU.AR>
Para: CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM <CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM>
Fecha: Lunes 6 de Diciembre de 1999 14:47 p.m.
Asunto: FOR ALL THOSE MATH TEACHERS

I've noticed there are math teachers on the list.
I've got a TI92+ and saw it can solve eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
Im in College, trying to become an Electric Engineer, and Im
wondering what they are usefull for. Are that commands so powerful
as they sound ?
What kind of problems need to be solved with these commands ?

I hope to learn as much as I can of maths cause its the origin of
many things . At least, its a powerful tool for a lot of questions.
Martin H.
Electrical Engineering Student
Universidad Tecnologica Nacional.