Menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Menus

Title: Menus

I am trying to duplicate the way menus work on the TI 89/92/92+ using TI Basic.
The feature I can not figure out is the 2 tier cascade, like what you get by
pressing:
'F2'    {Algebra}
'9'     {Trig > }               Tier 1
'1'     {tExpand( }     Tier 2

Seems all you get is 1 teir. I can fake it, by connecting the 1st tier item to a popup,
but I loose the effect of a Right Arrow drilling down into tier 2.

Also, anyone got a good reference of undocumented functins in these units. I've seen undocumented
Key Sequences (Easter Eggs).

I realize a lot can be done thru 68000 asm, but I have no desire to play with that at this time.
Thanks & happy TI-ing,

Tony V Meece