Ti86 Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti86 Questions

I just got an 86 to replace my 83 (two birds with one stone - I need an 86
for Pre-Calc, and my bro needs an 83 for Alg 3-4).  However, in the process
of porting some of my programs, I found some new, odd differences.  On my
83, I could:

"MX+N"->Y1

and the Y1 would have MX+N in it.  However, it doesn't work on my 86 in any
form yet.  Does anyone know how to do it?  (And has anyone gotten it to work
with a parallel cable?)

Kirk Lane
snake64@geocities.com
snake64@yahoo.com
ICQ: 28171652
BRT #187

"I read dead Russian authors volumes at a time
I write everything down except what's on my mind
'Cause my greatest fear is the sucking sound
And then I know I'll never get back out"
                         -'Narcolepsy', Third Eye Blind