Where's the Root Function Key on a TI-89?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Where's the Root Function Key on a TI-89?

I am the proud owner of Texas Instruments TI-89.  How in the
world do you find the root option.  I don't mean the square root
on the keyboard.  But an option that lets you do whatever
roots you need.  So far, all I've seen is the square root symbol.

I have almost read the entire instruction manual from front to
back, and I couldn't see in the docs where this option is.

Any help would be appreciated on this.  Surely, on a calculator
of obvious high quality there would be an option either obvious
or not so obvious.  Either way, I was unable to locate this
information in the manual.

Could someone either tell me (see above e-mail address) or
at least give the page number(s) so I can go to the information
directly for myself!

Roger D. Cravens, Jr.

*  Liberty is NEVER an option, only a condition to be lost!
*  http://www.jbs.org