great opportunity for Ti-calculator users

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

great opportunity for Ti-calculator users

Hi.

I recently started using a new browser because they said they
would pay me for using it. It's completely legit, so I want to share this
with you.

GoToWorld.com is a search engine that is offering a cool Web browser.
All I have to do is use there browser which has an advertising bar on it.
The bar can be turned on or off, and when it's on I get paid money to surf
the Web (which I do any way!!).

You really have to check this out! It's great!

<A HREF="http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1018904790">Just
Click Here</A>
or use this url : http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1018904790

You can download your copy of the browser and to start making money
for browsing. Also, the more friends you tell about this, the more money you
will make.

                            Jeff

PS>I don't mean for this to be spam or UCE but its really cool, and I want
everybody to join me in making money while surfing the web.