Re: Link cables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Link cables

Ray Kremer <raykremer@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
>The funny thing is, all the people who have a home-made link that works make
>fun of people who pay more for the TI Link, then they yell at TI for
>"overpricing" their link.  Myself, I just like to see a brand name stamped
>on the products I buy.

Way to classify.  I have a parallel link that cost about $5 in parts.  Why?
I don't have money to buy the TI link.  It works pretty well.  I'd prefer
a GraphLink to be honest, I just can't justify it on the incredibly small
budget I'm on :)

I do yell at TI for overpricing their link.  But hey, what can you do? :)

--
naisbodo@naisbodo.com