Re: display 2D sets on TI92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: display 2D sets on TI92

I don't have a 92, but couldn't you just draw the functions and then
'Shade' them (that's the name of the command on the 86)? I don't know
how you could do that with '0 > x > 2', you probably can't but I would
enter:

y1=0
y2=x^2

and then shade betwen the curves....

I hope this helps somewhat. As for writing a program, the only way I
could think of doing it is to test each pixel individually, wich would
take an eternity....

Philipp Keller

MPG.119055e0aa6ec7e8989751@news.teleweb.at">news:MPG.119055e0aa6ec7e8989751@news.teleweb.at...