Re: Mohr Circle

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mohr Circle

actually, looking back over those posts, it seems that we agreed.  somehow
we managed to invent an argument about something that it appears we have no
disagreement about.  doh.  i apologize.  i should have taken my own advice,
considering i thought you were the person making the original post (which
said something about sega and nintendo, i believe)
sean
3720bd67.12806678@news.northcoast.com">news:3720bd67.12806678@news.northcoast.com...