Re: Mohr Circle

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mohr Circle

>Because it is not necessary.  TI calculators do out of the box what
>HP's take extra software to do.  Maybe if I rephrase it will help.

What did you do before the 89 and 92?  When TI calculators could do practically
none of the things that people wrote for the HP48?

What are you going to do when HP comes out with a new calculator that does
everything the 89 does and more?  What are you going to do when you, who are
obviously too busy to do major programming projects on your own, need a hefty
program to perform something the TI doesn't do intrinsically? (and believe
me....it will happen) I have math professors and computer science professors
and people all over the world to ask for help.  You have....the TI support
line.  I dare you to call them about  ASM of TI-Basic.  Good luck.

Jeremy