Re: Mohr Circle

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mohr Circle

I'm studying civil engenhearing in Universidade of Beira Interior and I
have 1 TI-85, 1 TI-92 rom version 1.3 ( old isn't it) and also an
wonderfull TI-89,... this is to prove to you that i could have bought an
Hp allong the way,..but no!,... i prefer TI's products...

I also programed a mohr's circle related program for TI-92, i didn't made
it yet for 89 because i don't have the necesary time to adapt the screen
variables to 89's screen. but in time i will....

the program is capable of sheding the areas above the principle values
circles,..to save tensores allready studyed to save screen shots of the
study,... to display stress and tension values in the screen ,... and to
prompt the user for specific values to search in the screen, if you want
to test a specific structure and it's specific stress....

        I'm ready to give you an copy to test it ,... as also to any other
person who askes for it,...

        I made the program in my second year,... and i'haven't touch it
again,..so if you ask for it i'll have to search in my backup disks

        But be sure that i'll send you a copy by e-mail.

so you can see that Ti is not beated ,..and will never be,...
We,..(persons who have Texas Instruments wonderfull products)..., are not
showoffs,..whith not enough respect for products to study them and make
such simple programs....!

        Have a nice day....

        Oh! if you want Roads, Moment distribuition method, stifness
matrix , and Concrete( in production ) related programs fell free to ask
,... I' have them!.