basic question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

basic question

i made this program for my ti83 to help me with my homework.  i made it kinda
long for a short program.  the problem i have is that at the end of the program
i have an input and when i put in 1 or 2 i go to the same place every time and
not two different places.  here is the program:

Lbl 1
ClrHome
Prompt A,B
Lbl 2
Prompt X,Y
AX+BY -> C
Disp C,""
Input"1: NEW   2: STOP",D
If D=1:Goto 4
If D=2:Goto 3
End
Lbl 3
ClrHome
Stop
Lbl 4
ClrHome
Disp "  SAME A and B"
Input "1: YES     2: NO",E
If E=1:ClrHome:Goto 2
If E=2:Goto 1
End

that last part where it says Disp "  SAME A and B"
                                        Input "1: YES     2: NO",E
                                        If E=1:ClrHome:Goto 2
                                        If E=2:Goto 1

that's where my problem is.  if i press 1 all goes well.  but if i press 2 it
comes up with the x and y prompt w/o clearing the home screen.  if someone
could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.  sorry about how long
this is.  thanx.

---

Newspaper Headline:
One-legged transvestite accused
of theft, fraud.

life is not a dress rehearsal.
get it right the first time but live it to the fullest.

the one-legged lepper has spoken.

-john-