Re: Ti89 vs. Ti92 (screen)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti89 vs. Ti92 (screen)

Yes,the TI-92 could as a TI-89 disp on a line 26 chars. But the TI-92 has
got a larger screen,so the text size is bigger.

I am going to have to get an 89 or a 92 sometime in the next few
months.  The 89 would be a logical choice, given the price and
features.  However, after using the Office Max demo for fifteen minutes,
my eyes were beginning to hurt from reading the very small text used
(like the test in the mode).  I don't have the best eyes.

I know the 92 has a larger screen - but does that mean the text is
larger, or that it is just more pixels making the screen larger - but
the text size is the same?  Basically - what I am asking is which one
(92 or 89) has the easier to read display?

Thanks,
Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.