Introducing HGH: The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Introducing HGH: The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!

Introducing HGH (Human Growth Hormone):
"It Is The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
"It Is Like Metabolic Liposuction Vacuuming Off Excess Body Fat!"
"It Is The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!"
"It Is Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
"Maybe The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"

These are statements from physician researchers - as they try to find
appropriate words to describe some of the amazing health benefits they
have noted and documented in their research work with this incredible
substance!

"The Most Powerful Anti-Obesity Drug Ever Discovered!"
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) may turn out to be the "magic pill" for fat
loss, we have all been waiting for. Inside the body, HGH is like
Metabolic Liposuction, vacuuming off excess fat from under the belly,
waist, hips, thighs etc.! It revs up metabolism to youthful levels,
and resculptors the body by selectively reducing the fat in the waist,
abdomen, hips and thighs, while at the same time increasing muscle
mass!

"The Ultimate Anti-Aging Therapy!"
HGH affects nearly every cell in our bodies, rejuvenating the skin and
bones, regenerating the heart, liver, lungs, and kidneys, bringing
organ and tissue function back to youthful levels!

"Cosmetic Plastic Surgery In A Bottle!"
HGH smoothes out facial wrinkles, it restores the elasticity,
thickness and contours of youthful skin, and it reverses the loss of
extracellular water that makes old people look like dried up prunes!

"The Most Powerful Aphrodisiac Ever Discovered!"
HGH may be the most powerful aphrodisiac ever discovered, reviving
flagging sexuality and potency in older men!

And the list/the story just goes on and on!

Prior to now, this miracle hormone was only available by injections
through licensed physician practitioners. It was also very expensive -
costing anywhere from $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 per month! But now, these
near miraculous HGH effects and more can be safely enjoyed by every
adult, especially if you are 35 to 40 years of age or more, because
our company has come out with a product that contains potent HGH
releasers, precursors and secretagogues! Inside the body, these cause
the release of the actual/natural HGH which has the same above
mentioned health benefits and more. Our nutrient based HGH
precursor/releaser product is 100% Safe! Works with your body. It is
a liquid, taken orally, and it is now available to the general
public, without prescription, and at a very affordable price!

SPECIFIC HEALTH BENEFITS OF HGH:

HGH has been shown by researchers to have the following specific
benefits when regularly used over a period of 6 months:

~ 14.4% Loss of excess fat on average, after 6 months,
  without dieting or exercise!
~ 8.8% Average Increase in Muscle Mass after 6 months without
  exercise!
~ Eliminate Cellulite!
~ Higher Energy Level
~ Younger, Tighter, Thicker skin
~ Wrinkle Removal
~ Hair Regrowth
~ Improved Cholesterol Profile, with higher HDL (good)
  cholesterol, and lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
~ Stronger Bones and Increase in Bone Density
~ Lowered Blood pressure
~ Greater Cardiac Output
~ Superior Immune Function
~ Re-Growth of heart, liver, spleen, kidneys, and
  other organs that shrink with age.
~ Faster Wound Healing
~ Increased Memory Retention
~ Sharper Vision
~ Mood Elevation
~ Improved Sleep
~ Enhanced Sexual performance!

TESTIMONIALS:
Below are a few testimonials from people using our HGH product:

" I have been on the product for about three months now and I love it.
I've lost around 21 pounds and have a lot more energy" ~R.W.: Alabama

"I have been taking your HGH product for 4 months and the results are
astounding. I have lost 12 pounds of fat without dieting, have much
more energy for my daily workout which I am also getting better
results from, my hair is starting to go back to its original color,
and not to offend anyone, but my sex life has gone through the roof!
I will never be without a bottle of this product! " ~ J.R.: Texas.

"I am recovering from a broken neck sustained two years ago. In the
last 5 years, I have gained up to 180 pounds. Since I started taking
your product, I have gone from a size 16 to a size 10 in one month
and I am still loosing inches. My weight as of today is 148 pounds
and I'm walking for the first time without my cane. I didn't plan on
selling this product, but people keep seeing me and end up signing
up." ~ M.W.A Arizona.

" I have been on the product for a little over three months. I have
noticed a lot of positive health benefits. First, I have lost a
stubborn ten pounds, that just would not go away for years no matter
what I did. The cellulite puckers on my upper thighs are almost
totally gone! My vision is much clearer. I am sleeping like a baby,
and I wake up very rested. I have a lot more energy, and don't feel
as hungry as I used to feel. My hair is thicker and has taken on an
added bounce and youthful glow. People keep commenting on how young I
look and how I seem to be looking younger and younger with each
passing day. My libido is so much improved, and my husband loves it.
I could go on and on. But suffice it to say that I will never be
without a bottle of this incredible product!" ~ C.A Oklahoma.

YOU MAYBE WONDERING: WHAT ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS?
Best way to answer this question is to give you a reprint from
Dr Klatz's book: "Grow Young With HGH - The Medically Proven Plan to
Reverse Aging...." etc; (Available at your local bookstore and
definitely available at Barnes & Noble. Dr Klatz is the current
president of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine).
Note: Our HGH product was formulated based on the recommendations in
Chapter 16 of this great HGH reference book. If you don't already own
this book, we highly recommend you get a copy for yourself asap!

Side Effects From GH (Growth Hormone)Releasers:(Here Is The Reprint):
"If you are using nutrient-based growth hormone releasers (note:this
is what our product is), at the suggested doses, you should not
encounter any adverse side effects. However, even the most innocuos
substance, such as wheat or nuts can cause a dangerous reaction in a
vulnerable individual. And anything strong enough to produce a
desired effect has the potential for producing an undesirable one."
(End of Reprint). For this reason, we, the writers of this message,
recommend that you work with your physician, while you are taking our
nutrient-based HGH precursor/releaser product and indeed any other
weight loss or nutrient-based product.

What Does It Cost?
Answer: A lot less than $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 which as mentioned
above is the range of what you would normally pay to get it via
injections through a licensed physician, for a month. No, save
yourself a bundle! Especially if you order now, during this
period of our DISCOUNT SPECIAL!

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR DISCOUNT SPECIAL! BUT HURRY IT'S FOR A
LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Our nutrient based HGH precursor product normally retails for $129.00
(16 fluid oz. bottle), which is the same as a full month's supply.
But if you order before April 30, 1999, we will take a whopping
$30.00 off the price, and slice the price down for you to just
$99.00! Quote Product Ad Code: HGH/993004.

Note: The price stated on the recording on our 24Hour Order Taking
Line is our regular price of $129.00. If ordering through our 24Hr
Automated Order Taking Line, you must quote the above product ad code
to receive this reduced price of $99.00. If no product ad code is
given when an order is placed, we will charge the regular retail
price of $129.00.

Remember! You Must Place Your Order Before April 30, 1999, in order
to get the benefit of this discount special!

To order, call our 24Hour Automated Order Placement Line @:
918-748-1955.

Or Fax your check payment to our 24Hour Dedicated Fax Line @:
707-215-2137.
Use the Fax Payment Order Form Below. Or, do the calculation yourself
and write a check for the correct total amount (remember to add the
shipping & handling costs - see next paragragh for S&H costs).
Fax your check to: 707-215-2137.

We offer Overnight Delivery in the United States only. Your order
must be placed before 12.00noon EST, for Overnight Delivery Orders!

Standard Shipping & Handling is 10% of total order for orders going
to a US destination, and 30% for International orders.
Add $25.00 per product to this amount, if you want your product to be
shipped overnight in the US only. Sorry, but we canot do overnight
delivery for international orders! For multiple product orders, add
25% of total amount of order in the United States only for overnight
delivery.
Note: We do overnight shipping ONLY on regular business days, not on
weekends and not on Bank & Public holidays.

Wholesale/Residual Income Distributorships available. If interested,
request distributorship info to be sent with your product
shipment,when you place your order.

DON'T DELAY! ORDER TODAY!

We accept Visa , MasterCard and American Express We do not accept the
Discover Card.
Credit Card Orders and Check Orders maybe placed via Fax.

To place your order via Fax using your Credit Card or Check by fax,
Just Print the Fax Payment Form Below. Complete it LEGIBLY please
(Best to type it), and Fax it to our 24Hr Dedicated Fax Line @:
707-215-2137.

FAX PAYMENT ORDER FORM:Fax completed form to: 707-215-2137

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:(If paying by Credit Card).

Card Type:   _________________________________________

Card Number:  ________________________________________

Expiration Date: _____________________________________

Name On Card:    _____________________________________

Checking Account Information (if paying by Checking Account)

Bank Name: ________________________________________________

Account Number: ___________________________________________
(Set of numbers in bottom center of your check. All numeric - no
spaces please)

ABA Routing Code:_________________________________________
Set of numbers on bottom left of your check.

Customer Information:

Reference: HGH/993004

Name: _____________________________________________

Address: __________________________________________

City: _____________________________________________

State: ____________________________________________

Zip: ______________________________________________

Country: __________________________________________

Phone:  ___________________________________________

Fax:    ___________________________________________

Email:  ___________________________________________

[ ] Interested In Distributorship: Please send me Distributorship
Info with my product shipment.

Thank You For Your Order. If you chose standard S&H, your product
will be shipped within 72 Hours on regular business days, and you
should recive your product within 10 to 14 days. If you chose
overnight delivery, and you placed your order before 12.00noon EST,
on a regular business day, your product will be shipped same day and
you should receive it the next day!

ORDER TODAY! And Start Enjoying These Amazing & Miraculous Health
Benefits Of HGH From Tomorrow!

Place Your Order Today!
Remember You Must Order Before April 30,1999, to get the Discounted
Price of $99.00 instead of our regular price of $129.00.

Call Our 24 Hour Automated Order Line @: 918-748-1955
Or, Use the Fax Payment Order Form Above and fax your order to our
24Hr Dedicated Fax Line @: 707-215-2137.

Please send remove request to mailto:offlist@isleuthmail.com?subject=remove