Re: Ti-basic to PC Compiler? Is it Possible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ti-basic to PC Compiler? Is it Possible?

Technical Answer: yes, it is possible.

Practical Answer: Given that the we would need the entire contents of
the rom of the calc, which is illegal to use, decompile, dissassemble,
etc, it would not be practical.

If you need the functionality of the calc, get MAPLE, DERIVE, MATHCAD,
or any other of a number of math packages meant to run on the PC, each
with their own basic-like language.

-Adam