BASIC > ASM (See above post as well)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BASIC > ASM (See above post as well)

I posted earlier on the newsgroup and it seems that some people
misunderstood what I was asking.  I will restate myself:  I want to know if
there is anyone that knows how to program 92+ ASM and can program an ASM
prog from looking at BASIC code??  I hope this will get the correct response
I am looking for.  Also, like I asked in my last post,  is there any way to
prevent modifications of a BASIC prog so it cannot be edited on the calc or
in the Graph-Link program???  Thanx in advance.