CBL question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CBL question

Hi- I am using the CBL with my TI-83.  I am using the custom probe
with the CBL.  It is attached to the CBL at "dig in" and it receives
input from a board.  I use the ground and external clock wires of
the probe.  The external clock recieves pulses from the board, which
represent counts in the project that I am working on.  Ideally, I would
like to count the number of pulses in a given time, such as 60 seconds.
However, I haven't been able to do this (I am using command 3).

Now I am thinking (and it has been suggested to me) that I can ask the CBL
to collect data on another probe, pick a number of events (typical count
number in a minute is about 120 so this might be a good number to pick), and
then ask it to return the absolute time.  Then I would know how many events
correspond with a certain amount of time.  So far I haven't been successful
with this.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Or has anyone tried something like this before?

--Colleen Twitty
Student, University of California, Berkeley