Re: Fw: Email Charges?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fw: Email Charges?

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Ray Kremer wrote:
> Can you say hoax, boys and girls?

telephone companies are complaining about the decreasing bandwith due to
dial up internet connections.  charging for long distance email is the
obvious sign of this indeed being a hoax.

--
Aaron S. Hawley -> Aaron.Hawley@uvm.edu -> http://www.uvm.edu/~ashawley
University of Vermont -> ph# = 802.656.7396

PC-Pine 4.10 E-Mailer -> http://www.washington.edu/pine
small (it's not Outlook)
fast (it's not Hotmail)
simple (doesn't require a mouse)
complex (has features for those advanced emailers)
Free (this doesn't require explaination)