Re: Locking a 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Locking a 83

By the way today 2 of them were locked up with a Black screen with the
contrast turned all the way up.  Keypresses were useless.  However,
simply taking out a battery and reinserting it reseted them, and they
appeared fine.  All of them I have examined seem to be rom 1.007 or
something along that line.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.

Follow-Ups: References: