Re: A better calculator, for what?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A better calculator, for what?

I would always reccomend the newer calcs over the old ones, like the 83,86 and
89 not an 81, 83 or 85.  The newer versions of the older calcs are better
because TI learned from the older ones.  As far as which to buy, an 83, 86, 89
or 92, depends what you are going to need it for.  For more info, go to TI's
site on their calcs.

--

Follow-Ups: References: